Thursday, May 10, 2012

Quiz Make Up


The artist I chose for this writing is Robert Adams and his video “Ecology”. I would like to tell what works I like and dislike from his collection. I would also like to share with you which I think is the message of his work.98

From all the pictures that I saw during the video, the one I liked the most was the picture of the trees and behind it there is a city. It is a very nice picture and it looks like a Photoshop because of the division of the city and the trees. Amazing the “natural” effects!

On the other hand, I did not like the photo section that he had in Colorado. Like he said, it does not have success. The pictures look common to me.

The artist, somehow, shows us that we have beautiful things around us. I think this is his message though his works; the appreciation of what we have around us.

All his works remind me of a trip I had in my middle school. We went to the countryside where we received magnifiers to see the little creatures that were there. The reason why this reminds me this trip is because of the little details found in the pictures. Those little details are there every day and most of the time we don’t see them until we may lose them. This also reminds me my uncle who is a photographer and is learning how to use the effects on the pictures he takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment